Classo is a social enterprise whose mission is to promote a better use of digital teaching resources for the benefit of academic success.
Would you like to make a positive contribution to the primary and secondary education community? Do you believe that new technologies and innovative pedagogical approaches can promote learning and academic success? Classo is looking for new talents, passionate about education, to fill the following positions:
Responsible for content and user experience support
- Conduct research and media monitoring about the integration of technologies in education;
- Participate in the selection of educational resources to offer on Classo;
- Write the information sheets of the selected resources;
- Prepare information about the resources chosen for their integration into the platform;
- Ensuring the validity and updating of the information presented on the Classo platform;
- Prepare a schedule for publishing content;
- Write short texts for publication on social networks, the newsletter or the website;
- Propose, prepare and deploy content for users demonstrating the features of the Classo platform;
- Develop support and support measures for users (teachers, educational staff, managers);
- Propose measures to assess user satisfaction (teachers, education staff, managers);
- Collaborate with management and participate in the strategic thinking of the company.
Skills and qualifications:
- Sense of organization;
- Anaytical and synthetical mind;
- Initiative, autonomy and professionalism;
- To love challenges;
- Knowledge of the education community
- Knowledge of some digital educational tools and resources and desire to discover new things;
- Very good command of French;
- Writing skills;
- Good knowledge of English
- Assets: experience in project management, marketing, computer graphics, good knowledge of the Google suite (Google Drive, Doc and Sheet).
- Position reports to the Directorate General;
- Starting date: from mid-May (flexible);
- Contract duration: 10 summer internship weeks at 35 hours per week;
- Salary: according to experience;
- Positive and stimulating work climate: come and experience a company in full swing!
Do you think you are the ideal candidate or do you want to discuss it?
Send your application before the 15 April.
Junior Backend Developer (Intern) Backend Junior - internship
We are looking for a developer backend Junior who will help organize the data and who will develop solutions to ensure that our information and data are stored efficiently and securely. You must know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Good knowledge of predictive analytics and data visualization techniques and tools is also required, as well as experience with SQL.
What you'll be doing:
- Create database solutions to store and retrieve information
- Develop a matchmaking search feature based on information provided in the users' profile matchmaking based on the information provided in the user profiles;
- Move data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Build conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Optimize system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Review and improve new and current database systems
- Develop security and backup procedures
What we're looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant area
- Experience collecting and analyzing system requirements;
- Some experience with data mining, web data mining, web scraping / crawling;
- Some experience with Nodejs or Python or Scala
- Experience with Github and the process "request, code review, merge";
- Experience with Mongodb or Mysql or PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, autonomous, creative
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on a solution that will have a real social impact;
- The opportunity to gain relevant experience;
- The ability to use your creativity and develop problem solving skills.