A new showcase to publicize your resources
With a growing number of digital education resources now available, publicizing your products and content takes time and money. By offering your resources on Classo, get new visibility from teachers, school staff and schools who are most likely to appreciate them.
To offer your resources, it's simple and free:
- 1. Submit your product or resource by completing the form below.
- 2. Our team will evaluate your product and contact you if additional information is needed.
- 3. We will notify you by email if your product is selected for publication.
Communicate effectively. Get more engagement
"The medium is the message"!
Take advantage of our expertise in specialized communication with the school community. We offer flexible services adapted to your budget.
- • Coordination and support of pilot projects : Do you want to test a new feature or conduct a pilot for your resource? Finding schools interested in participating can be a long and demanding process. Since we already work with several schools, we can help you in your efforts and support you so that you can benefit from relevant feedback and objective analysis.
- • Creation of demos and tutorials : Do you want to benefit from professional support to script and create a demonstration video or tutorial for your product? Isabelle has several years of experience in the audiovisual production field. It will help you make a video that will optimize the engagement of your users. We will also offer you a dissemination plan that will allow you to increase your visibility.
- • On the right tone : By working closely with schools, we have acquired a good knowledge of the issues, but also of sensitivities. Selling to the education sector requires a special approach. We can advise you on the drafting of your messages, your campaigns and your promotional texts so that they have a positive resonance with teachers.
- • More visibility : We publish a blog post and a newsletter every month. These could be great ways to tell your story, a testimonial from your users, an analysis of your pilot projects, or additional information about your resource.
- Contact us to discuss the possibilities.